- Story submissions can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include in the email:
- Your submission saved as a Word document.
- A photo of you, sent as a .jpeg and saved with the same filename as your story submission.
- Submissions should be between 700-850 words.
- We suggest you write in any style that you prefer, keeping in mind this is a global community.
- Make sure your submission is edited and considered your final draft.
Submitting your story means you consent to the following:
I am 18 or older and agree that Amplify Peace may use my story, in whole or in part, and my first name and state of residence, in its outreach efforts such as publications, websites, and emails.
I understand Amplify Peace has the right not to publish my story and I understand not all submissions fit into a criteria that is suitable for the Amplify Peace audience.
Suggestions on how to get started:
- What’s your personal story?
- How do you see yourself as a peace maker/builder?
- What need/injustice got your attention or wrecked your heart?
- How is God moving in your life right now?
- How are you waging peace in your community or abroad?
- Who do you know that is shaping your world or community?
- How would you encourage others to engage as a peacemaker?